My name is Lucie and I'm 21 years old. I'm a French reader who lives in Paris (most of the time) and is a cultural heritage studies major who wants to work in a museum (it's quite funny to talk about myself in third person). English isn't my first language so I apologize for any typos, but this is the language of my soul.
I started this blog two years ago and it used to be called Tea, Books and Fun, but I didn't like it anymore and that's how it changed names. 'What will I find here?', you'll ask. This blog is mostly about books, but I also want to talk about books-to-screen adaptations, period dramas and maybe history, we will see. I'm kinda starting over as of July 31st 2017, but my old posts are still there, as I don't have the heart to make them invisible.
Get to know me a little // 10 random facts about me
- I practiced ballet for ten years.
- Victorian literature owns my soul.
- I have three younger brothers.
- I started to read in English thanks to Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, in March 2013.
- Most of the time, the weather is way too cold for me... But I can't stand heat either!
- I'm a messy person, except for my bookshelves.
- I always drink tea.
- I started blogging when I was eleven, but I never lasted more than a few months on each blog.
- I'm a Ravenclaw, even though I think my kind heart could have sent me to Hufflepuff as well. (but I say I'm a Slytherclaw. Go figure.)
- I have the biggest crushes on Dan Stevens and Eddie Redmayne.
I hope you'll love reading me as much as I love writing my posts and if you're willing to chat, I'm also on social media (#shamelessselfpromotion):
Lots of love,